MusicFest Tour Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”)
By using the services of Dickson Productions, Inc., you agree to these MusicFest Tour Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”). Please read them carefully.
1. General: Thank you for choosing Dickson Productions, Inc. Upon deposit and/or full payment of the Tour price by the “Tour Participant” also referred to as “You, Your or Participant” as named in the Reservation Agreement, Dickson Productions, Inc., 2110 W. Slaughter Lane Suite 107 #164 Austin, Texas 78748, also referred to as “DP”, agrees to provide the services specified in the accompanying advertisement and/or website subject to these MusicFest Tour Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”). This Agreement shall be effective when your Tour reservation is properly completed, all documents required are signed, and payments therein specified are received and accepted by DP. If DP does not receive your completed Tour reservation, DP cannot and will not include you on the Tour. Neither you, your representatives, nor your travel agent may modify, add, or delete any terms of this Agreement. Any individual who takes part in any of the activities or events of MusicFest have agreed, by their participation to the MusicFest Tour Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) set forth herein regardless of whether they signed these Terms and Conditions. Further, the signature of one spouse on behalf of another or signing a spouse’s name constitutes the acceptance of these MusicFest Tour Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) set forth herein by both spouses as Participants on the MusicFest Tour. You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in this Tour. Any Participant under the age of 18 must always be accompanied by a legal guardian or parent during the Tour, including but not limited to, any and all activities, events, and concerts conducted by DP. IF THERE IS ANY PART OF THESE MUSICFEST TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“AGREEMENT”) YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE OR DP’S SERVICES.
2. Payments: All checks are to be made payable only to Dickson Productions, Inc. Final payments must be received on or before 6:00pm CST on October 22, 2019 (any person that makes a reservation on/after October 22, 2019 must pay in full at the time they make their reservation – additional fees may apply). DP is not responsible for reservations when final payments are not received on time in which the cancellation policy, as stated herein, will take effect. All payments made within thirty (30) days prior to the start date of the Tour must be paid by cashier’s check or money order. DP does not take responsibility for losses of, mis-delivery of or delays in mailing. DO NOT MAIL CASH, or credit card numbers. DO NOT EMAIL credit card information. A sign-up fee in the amount of $25.00 will be added to the Tour package price when DP receives reservation deposits after 6:00pm CST on September 24, 2019, an additional $50.00 charge per week will be applied if you have not paid your final balance by the due date. If final and full payment is not received by 6:00pm CST on October 22, 2019, reservations are subject to cancellation and deposits shall be forfeited. All reservations are made on a first come, first served basis.
3. Cancellation Policy: There is a $100.00 (ONE-HUNDRED DOLLARS AND NO CENTS) cancellation fee. All cancellations must be made in writing signed by the Participant and mailed to Dickson Productions, Inc., 2110 W. Slaughter Lane Ste. 107 #164 Austin, Texas 78748 or communicated via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A DP representative will confirm written notice of cancellation. NO REFUNDS will be given if the written cancellation is received after 6:00pm CST on October 22, 2019. The cancellation policy will be in effect if payments are not received on time or a written cancellation notice is not received by DP on or before the above date. DP is not responsible for lost payments or delays in mailing. Cancellations made by telephone must be signed and confirmed in writing by fax or mail and received by DP within three (3) days of the date of the telephone cancellation from the Participant that cancels. See paragraph 9, Participant Substitution for refund options.
4. Recording, Photography, or Video Taping: Activities during the entire MusicFest Tour (or any DP event), including but not limited to, all scheduled performances and activities in all venues, public areas, lodging properties, and any location deemed necessary or appropriate for recording as determined by DP, photographing, or videotaping may be photographed and/or recorded conducted for future rebroadcast, advertising, or commercial purposes. By participating in said Tour and or entering any venues, activities, or areas related to the Tour, You are consenting to being recorded, photographed and/or videotaped without payment or remuneration of any kind. DP does not offer or provide any surveillance or security cameras, videotaping or recording for any security issue whatsoever. Further, any recording, photographs or videos of any nature are the sole property of DP and DP reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any event or during any Tour activity, without the express written permission of those included within the photograph/video. DP may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by DP, including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, or other social media.
(Any person that does not want to have their photo taken or distributed must contact email@example.com in writing of his/her intentions and include a photograph.)
5. Refundable Incidental/Damages Deposit: Property management may require a credit card or other form of collateral at check-in for any room charges or fees. Any such transaction for such fees will remain between you and the property management. Within two (2) hours of check-in to your unit, the occupants of the unit must complete and return the unit or room condition form, available at lodging check-in desk or from lodging personnel, to the hotel property or condominium management. Before checking out, it is your responsibility to pay all incidental unit or room charges or any other fees directly to your lodge.
6. Returned Checks: DP shall collect a $50.00 (FIFTY DOLLARS AND NO CENTS) charge for any returned checks. The $50.00 returned check fee plus the original amount of the check must be paid to DP within 72 (seventy-two) hours of verbal, email or other notification by DP or reservation will be canceled. Thereafter, the amount due must be paid in full by either money order, cashier’s check, or certified check.
7. Collection Costs: Participant agrees to pay reasonable attorney’s fees and other expenses incurred by DP in the collection of unpaid damages, insufficient or stopped checks, credit card reversal or misrepresentation or other losses or damages under this Agreement if such collection is deemed necessary by DP.
8. Occupancy: Prices are based on maximum occupancy. If Your unit or room is not filled to maximum occupancy due to cancellations or inability to fill vacant space(s) by Tour Participants, the remaining Participants in the unit or room will be charged pro rata for the vacancy and the pro rata charge must be paid in full, prior to checking into the unit or room. Occupancy is based on size of lodging you choose. For example, a 2-bedroom condo sleeps six: 2 per bedroom and 2 on sleeper sofa in most cases or as noted on www.themusicfest.com. Dickson Productions does not sell rooms above the maximum occupancy level as determined by the property management, owners or governing body of the property.
9. Name required for reservations: Participants substitution: In order to facilitate lodging check-in and MusicFest registration procedures, DP must have names for all purchased trips (sometimes referred to as guests) no later than 6:00pm CST on October 22, 2019. Names provided to DP after this date, or name substitutions will constitute the name change fee of $50 and must be paid in full at the time of the name addition/change. A Substitute may attend the Tour in place of the original Participant. However, the original Participant is responsible for all financial obligations and these Terms & Conditions in the event the Substitute fails to comply with them. A $50.00 (FIFTY DOLLARS AND NO CENTS) name change fee is required. The Substitute must complete all reservation requirements, including those stated under the payments section which must be sent to and received by DP along with a written notice of a substitution by you. Substitute must agree to this Agreement and any other Agreement related to the reservation process in order to participate in the Tour, and it is Substitute’s choice to not agree.
10. Roommate Request: You may choose your roommate(s). A roommate request must be received on or before October 22, 2019 from each Participant. In case of conflicting roommate requests, DP will assign roommates. Individuals that are not DP paid Participants may not stay in your unit or room. Having people stay in Your unit or room that are not DP paid Participants of the Tour will result in the eviction of You and all Participants in the unit or room from the Tour in its entirety. If evicted, you and all other Participants in that unit or room will not receive a refund for any portion of the Tour.
11. Participant’s Requested Changes: All requests for any changes from the advertised Tour or your reservation must be received in writing (either written or email) by DP on or before 60 days prior to the beginning of the trip. Such changes include, but are not limited to, roommate changes, date changes, accommodation changes, and transportation changes. Changes are not effective until approved in writing by DP. A $50.00 (FIFTY DOLLARS AND NO CENTS) per change per person service fee may be charged for any changes.
12. Refunds: No refunds will be given for any unused portions of the Tour including, but not limited to, transportation, rentals, accommodations, activities, unused activity or concert/festival passes, lift tickets or optional items. Refunds may apply only where injury, illness or medical attention is required and prohibits the Participant from participation in the Tour. The decision of whether a refund will be given, either in whole or in part, is solely within the discretion of DP and/or Steamboat Ski Resort Corporation. MusicFest package provided lift tickets must be utilized for access to Steamboat Ski Resort on mountain sports and/or activities, venues, warming huts, restaurants bars or other facilities. Furthermore, MusicFest package provided lift tickets must be utilized for access to on mountain MusicFest shows and entertainment in addition to the MusicFest wristband when Steamboat Ski Resort lift equipment/Gondola is utilized. The MusicFest package inclusions cannot be replaced by another product including but not limited to the IKON Pass and/or like products nor receive a trade or value for replacing any such inclusion and/or product. The MusicFest provided lift pass(es) are mandatory to utilize Gondola transportation for MusicFest shows. Unused ski rentals and lift tickets prepaid to DP may be refunded for either documented injury/illness or in the event of a documented trip cancellation. The wristband with the RFID chip, along with the documentation, needs to be received in the mail by DP on or before 20 days after the final (as advertised) date of the Tour. The lift and/or rental voucher must be in acceptable condition. Refunds will not be issued for used lift and/or rental vouchers. DP STRONGLY RECOMMENDS THE PURCHASE OF COMPREHENSIVE TRAVEL INSURANCE PLANS. See #15 for more details.
13. Flight Information: Airline and transfer restrictions are established by the company providing those services. Separate supplier terms and conditions will apply to your reservation and purchase of Tour-related goods, services, and activities that you select. When making connecting flights, allow adequate time for delays or changes in scheduling. DP cannot and does not accept responsibility for a Participant’s failure to verify flight times and/or transfers with the airline. Your terms and agreement are strictly between you and your carrier, airline, or other third-party supplier. You are responsible for the restrictions and any fees associated with them.
Participant authorizes DP to book a third-party hotel, condominium, and motor coach travel booking sites to fulfill Participant’s travel requests. Participant ratifies DP’s actions on Participant’s behalf, including acceptance of such third party’s terms and conditions, which limit Participant’s rights, and Participant agrees to bind by such actions. In the event of any inconsistency or ambiguity of terms, DP shall benefit from the most favorable term(s) in each instance.
14. Participant’s Conduct Policy: DP, law enforcement, and/or the property management reserve the right to deny that any Participant stay in the accommodations or to be involved in any activities or events at any time during the duration of the Tour caused by any, conduct, action, problem or issue associated with or caused by any Participant that may harm or interfere with the enjoyment of other Tour participants for any reason whatsoever. There will be no refunds of any deposits, fees or charges of any type if any part of the Conduct Policy is violated. The decision as to whether the Participant’s Conduct Policy has been violated is solely within the discretion of DP.
15. Travel Insurance: DP OFFERS ACCESS TO MANY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO ENHANCE EVERY TRAVEL EXPERIENCE. DP strongly recommends the purchase of comprehensive travel insurance plans for, Tour cancellation protection, air travel, personal liability, lost or stolen luggage, including but not limited to, accidental death/dismemberment, and medical coverage. UNLESS SPECIFICALLY NOTED, TRAVEL INSURANCE IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE COST OF PARTICIPANT’S ITINERARY TO PROTECT AGAINST THIRD PARTY SUPPLIER DEFAULT/BANKRUPTCY PROTECTION, DELAY, INTERRUPTION, MISSED CONNECTIONS, CANCELLATION, MEDICAL EMERGENCY TRANSPORTATION/EVACUATION, BAGGAGE & PERSONAL EFFECTS/LOST LUGGAGE & BAGGAGE DELAY, ILLNESS, JOB LOSS PROTECTION AND CHANGE OF PLANS, ACCIDENTAL DEATH AND DISABILITY, TRAVEL ACCIDENT/SICKNESS MEDICAL EXPENSES, AND MORE. PROPER INSURANCE MAY PROTECT YOU FROM FINANCIAL LOSS IN ALMOST ALL CIRCUMSTANCES. Without appropriate travel insurance, Participant understands and agrees that if Participant cancels or interrupts Participant’s travel for any reason, portions of the trip/tour may not be refunded and DP’s and travel suppliers cancellation penalties will apply resulting in the loss of monies up to the full cost of Participant’s Tour, all travel bookings, and related costs. Employees of DP are not qualified or authorized to: answer technical questions about benefits, exclusions, and conditions of any of the insurance offered, nor evaluate the adequacy of the prospective insured’s existing insurance coverage. An additional charge applies for travel insurance selected. DP is not responsible for flight cancellations, lost or stolen luggage, incarceration, personal injury, including death, theft or losses of any nature.
16. Trip Agenda and Event Schedule: DP does not accept responsibility for your or any qualifying Substitute’s failure to verify travel, Tour dates, time and location of check-in, check-out, and times of all activities and events. Check-in procedures and information will be available online at www.themusicfest.com approximately 30 (thirty) days before the first date of the Tour unless otherwise noted. You may request a written version of the Tour Agenda and Events Schedule by calling or writing DP. DP is not responsible for loss, delay or mis-delivery of mail or for any incorrect information provided on your sign-up form. The Tour Agenda and Events Schedule will also be available at check- in. All Tour events and activities are subject to change without prior notice.
17. Additional Hotel or Condominium Charges: Some properties (condominiums or hotels) may charge a daily, weekly or valet fee for parking your vehicle. These fees are your sole responsibility. Some properties may not allow oversized vehicles or trailers including, but not limited to, motor homes, recreational vehicles, buses, and travel trailers, or may charge a fee to park such oversized vehicles. Any such fee is your sole responsibility. Additional fees may include, but not be limited to, bellman luggage fees and room service fees. Any such fees are the sole responsibility of the Participant. Contact the property front desk or management for information regarding these or any other fees.
18. Entertainment Portion of Tour: DP is not responsible for the cancellation of, lack of seating capacity for, or the unavailability of, all or any part of the celebrity Entertainment Portion of the Tour. Events, activities, and entertainment packages are subject to change without prior notice. Events are held in both large and small capacity venues. Some venues may fill to capacity with only one-out-one-in access. DP will not refund any portion of the Tour price due to cancellations or unavailability of the Entertainment Portion of the Tour for any reason.
19. Website Errors: DP does not represent, warrant or guarantee that the website is free of pricing and description errors and/or changes. DP reserves the right to correct, change and charge for pricing errors, discrepancies and/or changes, if any, without prior notice.
20. DP Not Liable: Limitation of Responsibility and Disclosure. DP is acting solely as an agent for disclosed principal supplier hotels, ground transportation, and other independent contractors providing accommodations, transportation, and/or other services related to Tour events and activities (“supplier(s)”) and is not the source or provider of the services. Each of these supplier companies is an independent entity with its own management and is not subject to the control of DP. Customer is advised that the suppliers whose names appear in Tour documentation are those actually responsible for providing the purchased, and consents to the use of those suppliers, and understands and agrees each supplier’s Terms and Conditions are contained in printed form and are set forth on their respective websites, which govern the transaction. All bookings are accepted by DP as agent for the disclosed suppliers of your Tour. The transportation, accommodations and other services provided by the identified suppliers offered are subject to the terms and conditions contained in the tickets, exchange orders or vouchers issued by them and/or their suppliers, including Terms and Conditions on their respective websites. DP is only responsible for making the arrangements for accommodations and services which constitute the Tour, except to the extent that accommodations or services cannot be supplied due to reasons beyond its control. DP is not in any way liable for personal injury, death, property damage or loss arising out of any act, omission or negligence of any transportation entity, including but not limited to, any air carrier, motor coach company, hotel, condominium or resort, any employee or agent or representative thereof, or any person or entity rendering any services or accommodations in connection with the Tour. Furthermore, DP is not in any way responsible for any injury, damage or loss, theft, accident, or any loss while traveling to and from and/or while on the Tour, including but not limited to, participation in any events on the Tour. DP is not responsible for weather conditions, including but not limited to the presence or absence of snow, sunshine, and rainfall are not guaranteed to occur or not occur, and are clearly outside of DP’s control. Natural events may be characterized as an “adverse weather condition” or a “natural disaster” by suppliers and your travel insurance company, which is beyond the control of DP. DP reserves the right to cancel any Tour events or activities, or any part of it, and to make such alterations in the Tour events and activities, as it deems necessary. DP shall not assume any responsibility for any air and/or ground schedule changes. Refunds will not be given due to inclement weather.
If the original advertised Tour property becomes unavailable for any reason, DP reserves the right to substitute accommodations that are the same or similar to those initially represented. DP does not represent, warrant or guarantee that other accommodations will be made available. Participant assumes any and all liability when participating in any of the activities offered at DP or the Steamboat Ski Resort Corporation. All financial and legal obligations related to the lift pass, which may be represented by single pass media, is the sole responsibility of Steamboat Ski Resort Corporation. DP is not liable for any claims whatsoever for personal injury, illness, death, or damages of any other kind as a result of or caused by your participation on this Tour or Your participation in any of the activities and/or events offered by or related to Steamboat Ski Resort Corporation, or at Steamboat Springs, CO. and/or The MusicFest. Further, you fully understand that by participating in any of the activities offered by The MusicFest in connection with this Tour, such are completely voluntary on your part. Further, you assume all risks and personal liability associated with all activities and/or events.
Participant declares that they do not suffer from mental, physical, or other conditions or disabilities which could preclude them from participation in the activities and/or events offered at Steamboat Ski Resort Corporation and/or The MusicFest. A qualified and physically able companion must accompany Participants who need such assistance. Further, Participant fully understands that taking prescribed and/or illicit drugs or drinking alcohol may impair reaction time, judgment, or general health and may impair the ability to participate in any of the activities and/or events. DP, Steamboat Ski Resort Corporation and/or The MusicFest reserve the right to deny anyone from participating in any of the scheduled activities and/or events due to the above. DP is not responsible for any accident or injury of any nature due to any Participant’s ingestion of prescription, illicit drugs and/or alcohol or any other substance. DP is not responsible for your safety while participating in any of the activities or events on the Tour. Further, DP shall be held harmless and is not liable to You for any of the acts and/or omissions, liabilities, including claims, demands, losses, costs, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) from You or any Substitute for any claims of other Participants, event guests or third parties arising out of or in connection with DP employees, its operations, actions, equipment, negligence, property damage and/or personal injury. Participants agree to adhere to all warnings and regulations stated by the Steamboat Ski Resort Corporation and/or The MusicFest and associated activities. DP STRONGLY RECOMMENDS THE PURCHASE OF COMPREHENSIVE TRAVEL INSURANCE PLANS. See #15 for more details.
21. FORCE MAJEURE: “Force Majeure” means, in relation to DP, any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of DP, (including, but without limitation, acts of God, explosion, flood, tempest, forceful wind, fire or accident, war or threat of war declared or undeclared, acts of terrorism, sabotage, insurrection, riots, strikes, civil disturbance, requisition, sickness, quarantine, government intervention, weather conditions, defects in machinery and vehicles, delay, wildlife, or other untoward occurrences). DP shall not be deemed to be in breach of these MusicFest Tour Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) or otherwise be liable to You, by reason of delay in performance, or by non-performance, of any of its obligations hereunder to the extent that any such delay or non-performance is due to any Force Majeure.
If DP, and/or any of Event suppliers, are affected by Force Majeure, they shall be entitled to, and may in their sole and absolute discretion, vary or cancel any itinerary or arrangement in relation to your Tour. DP shall be entitled to recover the reasonable actual and potential costs to DP of the Force Majeure and applicable cancellation fees.
Regarding civil unrest, once DP has investigated the prevailing situation, as it deems fit, it shall remain in DP‘s sole and absolute discretion whether to proceed with your Tour. You may in such circumstances cancel the trip subject to DP’s and each supplier’s terms and conditions.
22. INDEMNIFICATION: PARTICIPANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY DP FROM THE CONSEQUENCES, IF ANY, OF ANY FAULT, CAUSATION, INTENTIONAL ACT, CRIMINAL ACTIVITY, CRIME, NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, NEGLIGENT ENTRUSTMENT, NEGLIGENCE PER SE, BREACH OF DUTY, STATUTORY VIOLATION OR TORTIOUS CONDUCT ALLEGED ON THE PART OF DP, ITS AGENTS, SERVANTS EMPLOYEES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DICKSON PRODUCTIONS, INC. AND/OR JOHN DICKSON INDIVIDUALLY OR IN ANY OTHER CAPACITY SHOULD ANY INTENTIONAL ACT, CRIMINAL ACTIVITY, OR CRIME, BREACH OF DUTY, TORTIOUS CONDUCT, STATUTORY VIOLATION, NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, NEGLIGENT ENTRUSTMENT, NEGLIGENCE PER SE, FAULT OR CAUSATION EVER BE ALLEGED OR PROVED AGAINST DICKSON PRODUCTIONS, INC. AND/OR JOHN DICKSON INDIVIDUALLY ARISING OUT OF OR BASED IN WHOLE OR IN PART ON THE TOUR AND/OR ANY ACTIVITIES CONDUCTED OR OFFERED DURING THE TOUR, INCLUDING TRAVEL TO AND FROM THE TOUR DESTINATION. THE INDEMNITY IS PAYABLE AND PERFORMABLE IN TRAVIS COUNTY, TEXAS. IT IS EXPRESSLY UNDERSTOOD THAT THE INDEMNITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENTS PROVIDED FOR HEREIN ARE INTENDED TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS DICKSON PRODUCTIONS, INC., AND/OR JOHN DICKSON INDIVIDUALLY FOR THEIR LIABILITY OR NEGLIGENCE.
PARTICIPANT EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT THESE INDEMNITY PROVISIONS COMPLY IN ALL RESPECTS WITH WHAT IS COMMONLY REFERRED TO IN TEXAS LAW AS THE “EXPRESS NEGLIGENCE DOCTRINE” AND/OR RULE, AND THE PARTICIPANT EXPRESSLY AGREES NOT TO ASSERT LACK OF COMPLIANCE WITH THAT DOCTRINE OR RULE OR ANY OTHER DEFENSE TO THESE INDEMNITY PROVISIONS AS A DEFENSE TO ATTEMPTS TO ENFORCE THEM OR AS A BASIS FOR NOT COMPLYING WITH THEM.
23. Venue: In the event of judicial action or proceedings of any kind or nature whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the Tour, DP and/or this Agreement, the parties agree that said action or proceedings shall be initiated and maintained only in the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas, Austin Division, Texas or in the Texas State District Court in Travis County, Texas. Participant irrevocably submits to the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of such courts for any such action or proceedings. Participant hereby irrevocably waives their choice of venue and/or the defense of an inconvenient forum to the maintenance of such action. Participant hereby irrevocably consents to the service of any and all citation and/or process in any action or proceeding by regular mail to the address Participant provided to DP on the Reservation Agreement.
24. Enforcement: In the event that a judicial action or any proceeding shall occur, and representation is necessary to collect or enforce the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement the promoting party is entitled to the recovery of all costs and expenses of enforcement of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, including reasonable attorneys’ fees.
25. Reservation of Rights: DP reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to change these MusicFest Tour Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) at any time, without prior notice. Updated versions of the MusicFest Tour Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) will be posted here on this website and are effective immediately on posting. Please check frequently to see if these Terms changed. Use of the website after any changes to the MusicFest Tour Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) constitutes your consent to the changes.
26. General: If any part of these MusicFest Tour Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and agreement shall continue in effect.
These MusicFest Tour Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) (and any other terms and conditions referenced herein) constitute the entire agreement between the Participant and DP with respect to Tour bookings made with DP by any means accessing such information, including its website, and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between Participant and DP with respect to communications with DP, including the DP website. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these the MusicFest Tour Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
27. Additional Terms, Conditions, Releases, and Waivers of Liability: DP HAS SOLELY RECEIVED COMMISSION AND FEES FOR TRAVEL TRANSACTIONS AND PARTICIPANT AGREES AND UNDERSTANDS THAT ANY RECOVERY FROM DP WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COMMISSION AND FEES PAID BY PARTICIPANT AND ACTUALLY RECEIVED BY DP IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO THE LIABILITY. Additional terms, conditions, releases and/or waivers of liability may be requested by the Tour activity provider. Your agreement to such terms, conditions, releases and/or releases are at your discretion and do not affect or alter the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement between you and DP.
28. Electronic Communications: When you use any DP service, or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site or through the other means of communication. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
29. Security and Privacy: If you become involved in any violation of system security, we reserve the right to release your details to system administrators at other sites in order to assist them in resolving security incidents. We reserve the right to investigate all suspected violations of these MusicFest Tour Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”).
We reserve the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting disclosure of the identity of anyone posting any email messages, publishing, or otherwise making available any materials that are believed to violate these MusicFest Tour Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”). BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT, YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS DP FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY DP DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER DP OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
30. Copyright: All content contained on this website, including downloadable files, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, these MusicFest Tour Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) and data compilations is the exclusive property of Dickson Productions, Inc. and protected by United States and international copyright laws. No part may be reproduced or reused for any other purpose without due acknowledgement and advance permission of the copyright holder.
31. Design Marks: All rights are reserved. All other trademarks and service marks appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners, and all rights are reserved. Use of any of our trademarks, service marks or names as “metatags” on other websites is prohibited. You agree not to encumber, license, modify, publish, copy, sell, transfer, transmit, or in any way exploit any of the content contained in this website nor will you attempt to do so. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by applicable law, you agree not to copy, redistribute, publish or otherwise exploit material which you download from this website or other sites owned and operated by Dickson Productions, Inc. without the express prior written permission of owner of such material (from whom you are solely responsible for obtaining permission) for any reason, and shall not acquire any ownership rights, nor create a database in electronic or manual form.
© 2019 All Rights Reserved, Dickson Productions, Inc.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
General Terms & Conditions for Pre-Reservations: Thank you for your continued commitment to The Musicfest and the musicians that make it possible A Dickson Productions (D.P.) representative will email you (at the email address you provided on this form) with your pre-reservation call in date prior to The MusicFest being offered to the general public. It is your responsibility to verify your lodging preference with D.P. within your scheduled pre-reservation timeline or risk losing your rights to secure a lodging choice or attending the event. It is your responsibility to contact D.P. if your email and/or phone number changes. It is your responsibility to inform D.P. if you have not received an email confirmation on or before January 21, 2020 of your exclusive opportunity to pre-reserve. D.P. is not responsible for lost emails or servers blocking D.P. emails. It is your responsibility to make sure your email spam filters accept Dickson Productions emails. Some properties may require a higher deposit fee (applies to the package) at the time of reservation. Additional terms & conditions to the increased deposit may apply.
Your Deposit: The $100 deposit (PLUS CONVENIENCE FEES) is non-refundable. Your $100 will be applied to your lodging package when lodging has been confirmed. Convenience fees do not apply to overall trip balance. Lodging requests will be granted on a first come, first served basis. The deposit provides you the opportunity to secure your reservation before the trip is offered to the general public. Transfer of names on the pre-reservation card is NOT allowed. If you have not responded and verified your reservation prior to the trip being offered to the public, you assume the risk of the trip being sold out and your reservation opportunity voided without a refund. D.P. may limit the number of pre-reservations taken. Your pre-reservation is not confirmed until D.P. has provided you with confirmation of your deposit received. This confirmation will be provided by February 11, 2021 via the email you provided on this card. Dates, costs, entertainment, and location of The MusicFest 2021 package trips are to be determined and subject to change without prior notice. Only one $100 pre-reservation deposit is required to secure your pre-reservation spot for 2021. Participants agree to The MusicFest Tour Terms & Conditions (“Agreement”) as stated on www.themusicfest.com . The MusicFesst Tour Terms & Conditions (“Agreement”) are subject to change at any time prior to the start of the trip. Cancelled reservations will not receive a refund. If you have not received an email with reservation instructions by July 20, 2020, please contact Dickson Productions at 512-295-3300 or 001-512-295-3300 (International).
© 2019 All Rights Reserved, Dickson Productions, Inc